Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
So this was one of those projects where Murphy's Law came into play. Like seriously. *winks*
Can you believe I spent an hour on the title chipboard pieces?
I really wanted them to be gold. But I couldn't find my gold Sharpie. Then I remembered that I gave it to my cousin.
So I went in with my black Sharpie. Of course, the black on black wasn't really working so I went in with some crackle accents. However, that took forever to dry and of course, I had to test it with my finger....and kind of had to do it for all the letters to "save" them. The letters were still not standing out on the layout so I went in with my trusty white gel pen.
But the gel pen just didn't take to the glossy uneven surface so when I was done all the letters, the white ink did a disappearing act and I had to go over everything with a white paint pen.
Well, I was pretty tired after the "drama" with the titlework so everything else was kept simple. *LOL*
Playing along with My Creative Sketches.