Monday

Decorated kraft bags with Xyron



I love using kraft bags as little gift bags. :) Here are 3 ideas using little bits of scrap papers, packaging and found stuff from my "save-it-for-rainy-day" box.


I ran the smaller pieces through the Xyron 3" Sticker maker for an even layer of adhesive.


The larger pieces are ran through the Xyron 5" Creative Station.


Adhere the pieces to the kraft bags. For the dimensional elements, I used the Xyron High Tack Adhesive Dots.


For this kraft bag, I used Basic Grey packaging as my base, a strip of glittered cardstock, SRM Stickers and a cute charm.


For this kraft bag, I added an ice-cream stick, twine and a die-cut envelope for interest.


There you have it, decorated kraft bags using your scraps and found items. Now I'm ready when I need to pack a gift or 2! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

20 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

These are so cute & I have to say, I really, really like the ice cream stick....VERY neat!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute as can be, and ever so festive!

Michelle said...

These are super-cute, you've got a whole bunch of fun and creative elements in those darling little bags. Love them!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow! these bags are so fun! I love them...just so perfect for gifts..!!

Radhika said...

Cute gift bags.. Love all the 3.. :)

SD pooja said...

You have made the plan kraft bags look very pretty yvonne ! I loved their CAS yet beautiful look .

Hussena said...

These are so adorable Yvonne ..love the pretty transformation you have done on this Kraft bags ..They are just perfect for gifting :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love that you used packaging!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute, as always!

~amy~ said...

super fun altered bags!

Annette Allen said...

wow these bags are full of cuteness..

Anonymous said...

These are great gift bags and super cute. Your post makes me want to break out our xyron and make something myself. tfs

Lisa said...

These are so gorgeous!! I love how you decorated them!! I need a Xyron Creative Station!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!! Great idea :-)

Karon said...

This is such a sweet idea - decorating those little bags - fabulous! TFS

Ashley Horton said...

These are adorable Yvonne! And I love the idea of using the popsicle stick as an embellishment on your second bag!!

Lynnda said...

Super fun bags! These are just sweet and cute! Hugs....x

sandi said...

Very sweet! Great idea for the bags!

Mitralee said...

Love them! YOU rocked those wee little packages! Love that red envelope!

Lisa Petrella said...

So cute, Yvonne! I love all of the little details on each one! Great use of your stash!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It