Monday

Black and gold tag


Black-and-gold-tag

Have you ever made a project just to use something you just bought? *winks* Well, for me, it was the book corners....


I started with a piece of packaging cardboard which I covered with a black and gold foiled patterned paper. The next layer was lace fabric from an old dress. It had a floral design so I added some paper blooms to create a layered petal effect. 


I added Golden gold mica flakes to the blooms for extra sparkle and finished with a black and gold tassel....and my book corners of course. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cool! I almost never use my new supplies right away, which makes no sense considering how excited I am about them.

Lisa said...

This is stunning!! I absolutely love the black lace!! What a gorgeous tag this is!! The book corners look so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the tassel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so totally awesome..

SD pooja said...

Black ,gold and delicate lace fabric make this Black Beauty look Stunning !

~amy~ said...

stunning!

Mitralee said...

I didn't know I needed book corners until this very minute...but I do! Love that little nest you made! And that black! You have the best color combos! Rock on!

Audrey Pettit said...

Whoa, how stunning!! This is so elegant and SO gorgeous! Love the rich black and gold combo! This belongs in a boutique!

Erum Tasneem said...

SO gorgeous!

Karon said...

Stunning and there's those book corners again - love it! TFS

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It